Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pictures from the weekend


Did you read my post Busy Weekend?
If you did here are the pictures to go with it!

Garage sale picture from Saturday Morning.
 There was alot of stuff.
We actually had people who came early morning
come back later in the afternoon to look again.


Josh, my brother-in-law came on
Sunday and helped with the trimming of the yard.
I guess it wore him out so much he had to nap
in the recliner with his daughter Faith.
Other family members mowed the lawn Friday night and Saturday.
My grandparents have alot of yard to take care of.

Mason and I visited with Charlie the horse.
We got this close (I know bad picture but you get the point).
Mason loved the horse. He got excited every time he went down to see Charlie.
(Charlie is my brother Ted's horse. Yeah, the one in Wyoming but the horse is in MN. I don't get why he bought it either. Spur of the moment thing I guess. His girlfriend named the horse. So its more of a family horse. My other brother, Matt and Cousin Megan lead the horse around when they can and I know Megan sneaks it a handful of oats each time she visits.)

Charlie is a friendly horse. He did go running during the sale!
Matt was working with the horse and the horse took off running.
Matt went running after it. I missed all that excitment.

Here's my dad. He spent the 1st day home from
vacation using a shop vac!
He had to get all the leftover soy beans out of the planter.
So he used to shop vac to do that.
The shop vac was so loud I don't think he even knew
Mason and I came down there to take his picture!

No comments: