Tuesday, August 17, 2010

~Party Day at Daycare~

I planned a party today with the daycare kids. I wanted to celebrate a good summer and the fact that I have been licensed for 5 years now! Wow, for 5 years I have been self-employed. I have watched alot of children in those years. I can't wait for 5 more years! Hoping for all good times and lots of kids.

I wanted to share some pictures with you. However sadly I can not post the picture of all the kids for privacy issues. But I can show my kids!

Swimming pools and picnic table area.


Mason sat in the wagon for lunch.

Maddi climbing.

Mason in the bug car. He loved it.

All the kids will get a treat bag to take home. I had to laugh though because Danny kind of freaked out when I came out of the store with $15 balloons! But I think I did rather well with my spending. Just $32 and I got everything for the goody bags (bags, wistle, juice box, pixie sticks, pony tail for girls and ball for boys, straw, and a magic wond). I also got the decorative flag and all the balloons!

I barrowed a second pool from my sister but so far we have to skip that part because its too cold today to be in the water. We usually just run through the sprinkler for daycare. County rule is when a daycare is using a wading pool the provider has to have signed permission from the parents that they know we are using it. Also that they understand the risks.

No comments: