Monday, August 16, 2010

~Busy weekend~

Wow, did my weekend ever fly by too fast.

It started out the kids and I leaving Friday night for my grandparent's house to set up things for a garage sale.
We stayed the night at my sister's house who was still on vacation. It was like staying at a hotel. Her house is always so clean!

Saturday we headed back to the sale and spent alot of time outside. It was hot. Danny came after work to have supper with us and he brought the girl's home with him! Mason and I stayed at the sale. We got rained on.

That night we went back to my sister's house to sleep and they were home! It was about 10:30pm when we got there. We heard about their vacation and then went to bed really late.

Sunday we went back to the sale and sat outside some more. Thankfully it wasn't as hot out.

That afternoon my grandpa came home! He had been in the hospital for over a week after having surgery. He was glad to be home. It was good to see him before we left to come home.

Mason and I stopped at the Dairy Queen on our way home to have some chicken strips and fries for supper.
We got home about 7:45pm just in time to get our things put away and go to bed!

Just in case you are wondering- my things at the sale were mainly clothes for 25 cents up to $2.00. So after my earnings were totaled and my bill paid for what I bought from other family at the sale, I really didn't make anything! But it was a good time visiting with family.

No comments: