Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~Time~

Were does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I brought home this tiny little baby girl to a very tiny little house.

 As the days went on she grew. She started in a sweet little bassinet that my mother tried to tell me not to buy (I bought it used and was so limited on space it was my only option). Then she moved to a porta crib very similar to a regular crib but not as large. Once we were in our new home she got a regular crib.
Maddi's crib turned into a toddler bed sometime last Spring.
But time went on and my little girl grew even more.

I felt it was time for Maddison, my sweet baby girl
to have a big girl bed.
We thankfully already had her bed.
The headboard matches her small dresser
and the bed frame and mattresses have
 been in the big girls' room
for guests (that we never have).
(Yes, Mason loves his big sister's rocking chair).

I wanted to go pink but someone wanted purple.
She wants everything purple.

Trying out the new bed!

Mason enjoyed it more then Maddi at first.

We are hoping for Maddi to get her own big girl room this spring. Plans are in order to turn the attic into a loft but the plans are not moving along as fast as I was hoping. Then all 3 girls will be upstairs with their own bathroom. Mason will stay in his current room and no longer have to share with a girl!

No comments: