Thursday, September 30, 2010

~I am blessed~

There has been alot of stress in the Wynn house this month.
Lots of sick days for the kids (well all but Jade).
Lots of headaches for Mom.
Lots of hearing the word Cancer.
Notice of a daycare child leaving (who wants to come back later).
Lot of talk about our future home projects costing too much money.
A broken boiler (which we need to heat our house).

But even with all that and while I cry many tears
 I can stop and remember
that I am blessed with these wonderful children!




October you can not arrive fast enough.
I am hoping that you bring much better days for the Wynn's
(and all our extended family).

2 comments:

~Dinah said...

Hugs, amy, thinking of you!

mom4 said...

charmany days , weeks and month i have to search and see all the blessing i have and pray all other will work out . I also dont always understand why things happen and work out the way they do . So in some way in all this stuff happen in your life your blessed to know someone sick , or your blessed because you have a boiler to fix . never easy .i was trying to explain to my younger girls about my oldest mission trip and what kind of place they will go . so can not understand the provity or dispear in others life .