Friday, September 10, 2010

~1st day of school~

I would like to introduce you to my
two Catholic uniform wearing school girls!


They enjoyed their first day. Abby has already taken 2 days off and Jade has taken 1!
Sadly its still the first week! Oh well when you got the sickies you just have to stay home.
Jade was bumbed out at first she didn't get the other 3rd grade teacher, mainly because she had her in 1st grade. Teachers had to shuffle around alittle last year. I on the other hand am glad she didn't get the same teacher. But she hasn't complained since meeting the teacher she got. I think it will be a good year.
I will probably need to spend a day with Jade's teacher brushing up on my math skills. Seems they do things differently than I was taught. Makes it harder to help with homework.

No comments: