Monday, July 19, 2010

~A Special Birthday~

This little peanut was born to my sister a tad bit too early on July 17, 2009.
We all spent some time visiting her in the hospital and watching her grow.
She started out at 3 pounds.

As the days went on she grew bigger and learned how to eat and went home!
 Now that little peanut my sister named Faith
celebrated her 1st birthday on Satuday!

Faith is a very lucky little girl!
A healthy one too!
Now weighing in at 21 pounds!
(I think that is what my sister said)

The kids got to play pin the tail on the donkey!

Blowing bubbles!
(or more so making a mess)

My brothers and I gave Faith a picnic table!
I think she already likes it.

Her 1st cake!

We love you Faith and we're so happy we got to celebrate with you!
We can't wait for birthday number 2!

No comments: