Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Blog Swap!

There's nothing better than getting a great package in the mail!

Kelly over at Three kids, a minivan and a lot of love hosted a Baby Blog Swap. Are you asking what that is? Well I will tell you. Kelly posted on her blog that if anyone was interested in swapping package for their young children they could email her. The rules were basically having small children or be expecting a child. Kelly partnered everyone up. You were to spend $30 on your partner not including shipping. Now who doesn't love to shop for kid stuff!?!?!

I had alot of fun with this and I also got another blog to follow! I was partnered up with Jess over at Our Little Blessings! She has an adorable little girl and a sweet baby boy angle in Heaven. I sent her some bubbles, cute toddler color crayons that were shapped as animals, a rainbow book, a t-shirt, and some hair bows (I hope I didn't forget something). Then just because moms need to get special things to and I know Jess really deserved something for herself I sent a note pad and some body wash for her.

We loved our package and Jess did a great job and found something for all 4 of the kids!

Here is the package I sent out!
I hope Jess didn't have too big of a mess, I packaged
her gift with packing peanuts!
(It was hubby's idea)

Here's our package!

We got lots of great stuff~ 3 shirts for Mason, a pair of shorts and a car!
Paints, colored pencils, stickers, paper and some coloring/work books for Maddison!
4 puzzles and 2 games for Jade and Abbygail!

Of course Mason loved playing with the box!

Maddison couldn't wait to get painting!

A good look at what was in our package!
Thanks, Jess. We all loved the goodies you sent.

2 comments:

Nik said...

What fun!!!!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

you are welcome! and thank YOU for our package! Mia is obsessed w/ the bubbles and crayons! i was just telling scott about those kinds of crayons, for little ones, too!
glad the kids liked the package!
jess