Thursday, July 15, 2010

Panties and vomit

Oh what a day. You ever wonder what a person does all day with their time? Having 4 kids and a daycare keeps me very busy.

Just so that you know I've been busy today I wanted to pop in and tell you I am now potty training a daycare child so her mom could go camping. She came today in cute little disney panties! Yeah seriously do you pay more when they are disney.... not sure you need disney panties for training but what do I know. Lets just say this child had never gone potty for me before today and has only been working on it a short short time at home. Mom wanted to the whole put the kid in underwear and go for it. But she had to go camping so here I am to save the day! I don't mind helping out but couldn't ya try at home first for a few days? So I have had a few accidents to clean up.

Then Miss Maddison is under the weather today. Yesterday she had a fever and runny nose. Fever never went above 100.0. So that's good. She didn't eat much and slept alot. Today she is not doing much better. So she and daddy are the way to the doctor because while helping her go potty she decided to vomit all over her crazy mommy!

I guess nobody said every day as a child care provider or mommy was going to easy!

Oh and just to add to the mix, my van is broken. Hubby was taking a look at it before he left with Maddison. So now of course plans have to change since we are a large family and can not travel all in the car. Its always something, isn't it.

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

OH, man, I hate days like that!!! I had one mention toilet training too...her boy isnt quite 2 yet. YIKES!