Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FYI

FYI
I am going to be spending alot of time in the next few days with this little girl!
We'll be spending alot of time together in the bathroom.


Since the diapers are gone I am sure we'll be using alot of toilet paper.
Oh how I wish my bathroom was pretty since we'll be in there most of the time.

But just so that you know we might of had some wet undies this morning

but thats ok because after pair number 4 my little big girl went on the potty for the very first time!

I was one proud Momma!
So with all that said.
I am signing off now.
I might be MIA (missing in action) for a few days!

Ok fine you can find me in the bathroom if you really need me!

1 comment:

Nik said...

Go, Maddison go!!! (in the potty, not your panties!! LOL)

I feel your pain...I spent alot of time kneeling next to the potty, waiting! The floor is cold in there! LOL