Sunday, May 30, 2010

9 months old

Mason turned 9 months old on Friday!
He won't have his 9 month check-up until June 7
because I guess his doctor needed a vacation next week.

Mason has been loving this small tool bench!
I probably purchased this about 7 years ago at a garage sale!
(Step 2 brand)
So glad I did. Its held up great and he's learning his carpenter skills! 
(this momma is hoping he likes to build things and maybe just maybe becomes a carpenter). 

When that day comes for him to get serious with carpentery
I think I may have to teach him not to put the tools or bolts in his mouth!

This little guy has been so much fun to have in our
Wynn family for the last 9 months.
I can't believe how big he has gotten.
He loves to sit up now so he can see everyone!
He is also starting to like the big kid toys too.
They are more fun!

I just love love love this little guy so much.

No comments: