Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The big 29!

Today is my birthday only because I have children! Well, ok it would be even without my children but I only celebrate it for them. They need the cake, not me.

So to celebrate my Hubs took me to the Zoo yesterday. We just went to a close by Zoo about 30 minutes from our home. Its small but plenty to see.

Then I bought my own birthday cake! It was still frozen. Not sure why it was out to be sold while it was still frozen. But it tasted good this morning for breakfast!


The girls loved feeding the goats!

Me and my favorite little ones!

Before leaving to purchase a cake I glanced at my candle situation.
It looked like I had a 2 and a 9.
How perfect to squeeze them together for a 29!
I got home and realized at my old age
I can't just glance anymore because it was a 6 and not a 9!
Maddison helped me pick out this cake!

We also made some stepping stones lastnight.
I have been saving these since before Mason was born.
I wanted each of the kids to make one.
The plan was to do a hand print for the girls and foot print for the little guy.
Well, I added too much water so that didn't happen.
They are still cute but of course Mason was too little to do any of his.
(Then I realized if we could have all been patient we
couold have let them dry some and come back to them
to do the prints. Oh well it gives me reason to
make 4 more later on.)


I am not 30 yet!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous day!