Monday, April 12, 2010

Alittle too much

You can never have too many Grandparents but you can have too much Easter Candy.

Yes, everything from chocolate bunnies to peeps to peanut butter eggs.

A closer look!

These are just the peeps the kids got.

Seriously I think I need to have a talk with these Grandparents. There's more than one at fault here.
Our Easter Bunny only left the kids 3 peanut butter cups each and 2 small chocolate marshmallow bunnies that were like bite size!


Oh and let me know where to send the kids dentist bills!!

1 comment:

Nik said...

I like my share of candy, don't get me wrong..but I can't stand Peeps..never have! LOL.

When I was a kid we each got a very small easter basket (with a small choc bunny), then there was a family basket that was actually an elaborate fruit basket. We looked forward to this as it was "fancy" fruits like melons and berries and pineapple (usually we just had apples and oranges around here!)cut up for us to dig in!

My Mom did these elaborate scavenger hunts for us to find our baskets some years...5-10 clues each to find the ultimate basket and the basket itslef was usually soemthing we needed like a school bag, shoes (the box), a toy truck, baseball glove or something simple like a sandpail. We were very poor so everything was a useful item! The hunts were fun! My Mom was extremely creative!