Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 Years!


Three years ago today I got married! I became a wife and a step-mother all in the same day.
Would I do it again? Of course I would.

Seriously though 3 years! Where has the time gone.

This is a pictures of what I have on the small table next to my side of the bed. These are the flowers we had at our wedding. I was able to do all my own flowers. My aunt got me started and gave me a few pointers. I think they turned out great. My bridesmaids wore yellow dresses as well as the 2 big girls who were flower girls in the wedding!

This hangs on a wall in our living room.

This was a family picture taken on our wedding day.

Yesterday the kids and I had just finished luch and we were in the living room. We heard somene litteraly pound on the back porch door. I have to admit I was almost afraid to go to the door. I told the kids to stay in the livingroom. Here it was a non-smiling flower lady! She delivered me 1 dozen roses of mixed colors. My hubby got me roses and had them delivered yesterday to surprise me. He thought I would be expecting them today. I so do not want to know the cost of them was. 

My other gift was this bike! Now some women would have been offended but I wanted this bike.
I have been lucky and been able to avoid physical therapy since end of Decemeber. But my legs have started bothering me some again. This bike should help me out!
I used it already lastnight and I love it. I biked and watched tv at the same time! Mason was playing on the floor and laughing at me the whole time.

I haven't gotten hubby a gift because I didn't really think we were going to do that. But I did give him a card today in his lunch box! I am going to try and get him one of those things for bedind the bike that he can pull the two little ones in. He has wanted one of those since Abby was little.

3 comments:

~Dinah said...

Congratulations on 3 years!! You have sure been through a lot of changes in 3 years--makes you a stronger woman!

We are approaching 13 years in May. :D

Full House said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nik said...

Happy Anniversary!

I get to hit 19 years in July....I am old :-(