Sunday, March 28, 2010

A post without a title!

Does a post need a title? This one is going without.
Didn't know what to title it.

Why do we try to cram so much into one weekend. Just two little days. We were gone most of Saturday doing some shopping and exploring! Hubby must not like my clothes. He bought me some new shirts that were very much needed.

Some pitcture~
Mason and his 1st sippy cup!
He had to get his very own because we gave him one of
Maddison's and she get very upset.
She had tears and everything.


Mason turned 7 months old today. I took this outfit out of the closet thinking it would be alittle too big. Well, I was sure wrong. It fit just right. Its size 9 months. He is definatly a growing boy. We just can't get him to sleep all night without waking up. I pray he will start sleeping all night very soon.
This old momma needs her sleep.

Maddison didn't want to get dressed on Friday. I was just not in the mood to fight with her. I know I am the parent but sometimes you need to pick which battles to fight until you win and others you need to just let go.
Anyways, I took this picture because she looks like she is ready for the beach!
However she's just in the kitchen with her lawn chair and new sand toys.  


Another battle I decided to just let go~ Abby got new tights. Well they looked new when she left for school but when she came home they were no longer pink. They were light brown!

Won't tell you who but maybe you can guess who the girl is in the white dress!?!?!
She is super excited for her big day coming up.
Don't want to spoil the front of the dress so we'll show you that later!

Here are the guys working in the basement. My dad and brother-in-law came today to help.
My mom, sister and neice came along too.
I made porkchoops, baked potatoes for supper.
I would have liked a better picture but you know guys. They don't pose for pictures.

No comments: