Monday, March 29, 2010

My Porch


As a daycare provider I get excited about silly things like new bulletin boards.
I got myself a new one over the weekend for my porch.
Today the daycare kids made Easter Chicks and we now have them displayed on the bulletin board.
The next thing I want to do is add some type of curtain in the porch.

The porch is the one room in the house I am not to fond of.
Hoping after I add curtains I will finally like the porch.



I am hoping my pictures show up at some point. Not sure why thy are not posting. I have tried a few times.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comment. :)
We are actually almost full with the daycare. I am so excited!
What part of MN are you in?
We are in the Twin Cities.

Nik said...

The pictures showed.....cute!!!
I don't really have a place for a bulletin board like that...for parents, etc. I used to put things on the inside of my front door (magnetic and no windows)..but I have that pretty window door now. I love being able to see others DC space!!!!

mom4 said...

i love it for dc . why not like it 'i would love to have that big space for dc coats , shoes , notes etc . as for a board i just use my wall . my dad always wanted to make me one (we seen it at child;s ) that removealbe
but i just live with it and my house looks like a classroom