Friday, March 26, 2010

"Idea"

The other night my husband decided to tell me he wanted to relocate. Of course he tells me this at night when I am getting ready for bed.

Excuse me, relocate?

Who, what, when, where, WHY?

At first I didn't know if I should take him seriously or not.

There are 5 children to think about here, 4 who go with us where we go. There is a daycare business to think about with a wopping 3 clients! We also have a house and rental (soon to not be ours but thats another story).

So in order to move my husband would need to leave a job he's worked at for 13+ years. We would need to sell our home.

There are so many things we would need to do.

The ideal thing in relocating would be to rent a place to live for awhile while you start new jobs. However I would still want/need to do daycare. Most rentals do not allow that.

I think we are in a rut and we both are looking for a change. So not sure what to do. We have the highest unemployment rate there is for our state. So that would kind of explain why not many families are looking for daycare.

I did have to laugh though when my hubby was talking about his newest "idea" that he said we could just live with my aunt for awhile. I looked at him and said seriously you think someone who lives with her hubby and has no young ones running around wants a family like ours to move it!!! My aunt would move out!

Maybe he'll have a new "idea" tomorrow but I do have to admit that sometimes going somewhere else sounds like a good "idea".



Ps. Please think of Danny's mom and step dad at this time. From what we heard his step dad had quadruple bypass surgery yesterday. His mom has also had some medical issues going on recently too. Please keep them in your thoughts. I know its very hard on Danny to be so far away from his family at times like this.

No comments: