Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesdays list of things to do

1) Make one cold lunch because Abby just doesn't want sloppy joes at school today even though Jade is supper excited.

2) Get big girls picture ready  and off to school~ Done but forgot to send uniform shirt to school since they are really supposed to change after pictures.

3) Clean up 2 year old after dirty pants accident~ Done thankfully her mom is on board and we can throw away dirty underwear... would so hate to find those after a long day at work.

4) Clean up another 2 year old who had a dirty pants episode on the couch (this one needed a bath).

5) Give the couch a bath because un-named 2 year old was sitting on the couch when she had a dirty accident in her LUVS diaper and it desided to explode. BIG TIME.

6) Feed kids lunch- oh forgot to mention Breakfast but they did get that and they got lunch!

7) Start a load of laundry to avoid stains on the clothes child in number 3 exploded on.

8) Locate missing sewing machine so I can attemp to make curtains later tonight. Yeah right this might be good!

9) Get card and pictures of the girls sent in the mail to PA to thank their Grandpa for the dress and Easter Candy (I think he bought the whole store).

10) Register and pay $18 for a Designing your Own Curriculum class!

11) Email J- about watching the kiddos 3 nights next week. I will be so broke after this. But what do I do when we need to be in more than one place at a time? We ask for help!!

12) Call county to find out if they are paying me for watching some temperary children in my daycare (she's been out of the office. Well funny thing is I still get bills when you ladies are out of the office)!

13) Sing ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

14) Pick up all the dinasours because 2 year olds just don't know how to pick up all to well.

15) HUG MY KIDDOS!

16) Lay 5 kids down for a nap! Peace and quiet!

17) Mail out thank you card to last parent who interviewed... maybe it will get her off her butt to call me! (she hadn't gotten the job yet as of last Thursday but I so want to have this family enroll in my care).

18) Answer phone call from my brother Ted to see how old I am.... gee really does it matter that I am getting old! He wanted to know what I was doing that was so important I couldn't answer his 2 text messages. Hmm, see number 1-17!

Just an FYI- its only 2:00pm!
What will the rest of the day bring?
We're going to make Easter Baskets.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Sounds about-right! A day in the life, eh? Those of us in similar lives..dc lives...we get it!