Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 years ago I went to my appointment to make sure things were going well with the cute baby in my tummy.
My doctor said to me "Do you want to have your baby today".

I was in shock. I had no idea she was serious.
My response was "Today? Like right now today"!

It had only been around 10:00. The doctor told me I could go home and get my things and my husband. I just needed to make sure I was back to the hospital by Noon to have my baby.

So with the help on some powerful medication I went into full labor and had my cute little
Maddison Marie at 11:40pm.
Just in time to still call her a St. Patrick's day Baby!
She was just 7 pounds 9.5 oz. 19 inches long.


My favorite picture of the 3 girls and Maddison's 1st birthday cake!

Now today she is 2 years old! She is 25 pounds and 33 1/4 inches long!
She's our little girl with attitude! 
She runs the Wynn house!

 She loves being a big sister!

She is definatly a keeper!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!!! We love you lotz!