Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Blog Swap and a Winner

I have been meaning to post this for an hour now but nap time at Amy's Shining Stars Daycare is not happening today. I don't know what is up.

Have you ever heard of a blog swap? Well its when a bunch of bloggers who don't know each other want to go shopping and buy a gift for another blogger! Then you mail it out to them!

When I heard this it got my attention because I love shopping! And I love shopping for other people!

Kelly over at 3 kids, a mini-van and a lot of love hosted one just not long ago (her button is on the left sidebar of my blog). I just had to participate!

So Kelly took those who wanted to participate and paired us all up. I was paired up with Andrea over at Good Girl Gone Redneck. She sent me a great package of goodies. I do have to say though I felt kind of guilty getting a package for me. It does not often that happens.



You will have to check out Andrea's blog sometime to see what I sent her. I know she has gotten her package already, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it out.


Oh and did you know I was a winner on another blog! I first met her on the PCI Website (providers choice website). Well met her might not be the right words to say.
We've never actually met in person but I feel I know her.
Well enough that she is a facebook friend! 
Two of the great things we have in comman is we are both childcare providers and we are both
Mothers of wonderful children.
I am sure she knows what my day is like today when kids don't nap!

Anyways, I bet you want to know what I won!

 
She sewed this for me after I was the winner. Well for Mason. I might have looked alittle funny playing with this and carrying it around. Mason seems to like it alot!

4 comments:

Nik said...

Tell me more about the blog thing??? How do you know what to get? is there a guideline? I am just starting to get into this reading strangers blogs and trying to make mine interesting (I am so bad..my life is boring, hence the name of my blog!!)I better look at some of the ones you follow....will give me something more constructive to do instead of vegging with the TV on weeknights (well I do start my last class next Monday! World Religions..should be interesting?)

~Dinah said...

That's cool about the blog swap!

Glad mason likes his blankie! :)
PS: You are a great friend!

Tammy said...

Just wanted to say---love Mason smile!!!! See you all on Sunday.

Andrea said...

Glad you liked your goodies. I thought I already commented on this post -- so I may be losing my mind! I have pics of the stuff you sent me, but I can't seem to re-size them appropriately so they won't load. I'm hanging in there and hubby will help me soon! I will let you know when it's up!!! Thanks again! :D