Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend

We ate lunch at Fuddruckers on Sunday and then














The kids had so much fun playing.
They had an area to climb in and slide down slides.
There was a gym for playing balls and playing on scooters.
Let me tell you it was CLEAN!
Much better place to play than McDonalds! And way cooler!
Only bad part is we drove to get there. A long long drive.
Of course hubby had to go to a fish store so we wanted to make it fun for the kids too.
Hubby went up in the tunnel with the camera and Maddison (that's why most pics are of her) and when he came down I could tell he was exhausted. Maddison not so much!
I wish we lived closer to this place. Such a great place for winter time when its so cold outside.
The place is also very pretty!
I hope when Mason is older we can go back. I had to sit out when the others played in the tunnel/ climbers because Mason was sleeping and of course I didn't want to leave him alone.
The kids played for almost 2 hours!







No comments: