Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sponge Bob!

Abby also found a hot clearance deal! I teach them well. Abby's godmother gave her a gift card to Kohl's for $10 with her birthday gift. So I took Abby the other night to go shopping! It was an interesting experience. First we picked out a sweater to wear with leggings. I told her I would buy her the leggings since the gift card would be all used up for the sweater (both on clearance). Well then we say some sundresses and I figured since she had enough clothes right now maybe a summer dress would be better. She agreed and picked one out. Then we happen to wonder around a bit and she saw TOYS. She right away said she wanted a toy. I tried to explain to her that sometimes toys are better to buy at other places because they are a bit cheaper. She was not having it. She wanted a TOY and of course in the back of my head I could hear her godmother saying to me "Let her get a toy". So I agreed she could get a toy.

She found this huge Sponge Bob box. It is filled with 6 games! It was on clearance for $11.99. Original price was $29.99.... Yikes. So we found a deal and I helped Abby pay the amount she did not have for the game.


I love finding good deals.
I love CLEARANCE!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I LOVE cheap stuff too! I cannot believe the deals Target is having right now. I used to work there and have never seen prices so low. Got my son shirts for 3 bucks. You will have to check it out!!

I see that we both follow my friends blog. I blog about everything and am celebrating 7 years with various blogs right now! I am doing some great giveaways right now (ipod nano, binkies, lavendar eye mask, itunes gift card and Burberry in a day or two) and have some great ones coming up! http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com