Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Website

I have seen alot of neat websites other daycare providers have done. I have wanted one for myself but didn't want to pay for one. I started one with a site called Wix.com but every time I would log into it there would stuff that was moved around a bit. Seemed like it took too much time to maintain. It also wasn't a very easy site for others to figure out.

Well the other day I found that shutterfly has website available. So I gave it a try. You can check it out at Amy's Shining Stars Daycare. Hopefully that will work and link you right to my new website. It could maybe use come TLC but I think its a start!

2 comments:

DM Selly said...

Your website looks great! I had a website through Yahoo when I was doing daycare. I think it is a plus to have a website when running a business.

Nik said...

You inspired me to get off my booty and make a workable simple site...my other was too much work..I was making it too hard.

So critique mine for me now! I posted it on PCI...I need to put it on my own blog..haven't gotten that far...all this technology to maintain...FB, Blog, dC site...boy oh boy!