Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funky Kitchen Update!

My Hubby is kind of in the dog house right now. Well he would be if we had one. We talked awhile back that next Spring we would re-do the whole kitchen. Make it better for what our needs are. More counter space is much needed. So in my last post I showed you what we did to get by. Its working. I am ok with it. No my kitchen is not something you would show in a magazine or anything like that. But for me it works. Yes, I want it to look better but I can wait. So I thought.
My Hubby went yesterday and had some really nice kitchen plans done up. It would be wonderful to spend the money on the kitchen this Spring and not feel guilty. I couldn't sleep lastnight. I kept waking up thinking if we do the kitchen now we can not finish our basement until later. The basement is for the kids. They don't care what my kitchen looks like as long as it make them food. So I have to say NO to a new kitchen and its killing me to do that but I love my children and right now its ALL ABOUT THEM!

I will get my microwave though for above the stove and this will allow us to finish our basement so that we can use it for our family and some for our daycare. Next year I will get my kitchen! I can wait.

A funky kitchen is better than no kitchen! And as soon as that basment is done that art easel is going down there and will be out of my funky kitchen!

Hey do you see that cute black and red basket by the stove. ANOTHER DEAL!! Only $2.50 at Wal-Mart. After Valentine's day special. Love it. Its holding some cute clearanced out paper plates with hearts on it and some matching clearanced out napkins!

No comments: