Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A day in the life of Mason Wynn

Hi, I'm Mason Wynn. I am the smallest in the house. The baby of the family. If only you knew what it was like. Some days are better than others. Let me tell you about yesterday.
I had to listen to my sister Abby read me a story. She was supposed to be in school but Mommy was mad at the school and told her she could stay home. Yeah, Mommy was mad at herself later for that because Abby drove Mommy nuts. She was bored most of the day and the other part of the day she complained she was hungry.
Anyways, I know Abby is learning to read but this story made no sence at all. I think she has to work on this one.

When it was time for me to have some applesauce Maddison my sister decide she wanted to help feed me. Talk about a pain in the butt. I was so hungry. She tried hard but it would have been much faster if just Mommy would have fed me.

Yes, I know I am so cute. Do you know what its like to be a baby boy stuck in house filled with only big Sisters? Rumor has it Mommy and Daddy said NO MORE babies. I am stuck the youngest. I am stuck the little boy with big sisters. Oh man. Even those crazy daycare kids are ALL GIRLS. GIRLS EVERYWHERE. Oh and pink. Mommy has me wear pink bibs. What is up with that.
I love to put everything in my mouth! Even my shirt.

Here I am. Guess what I did yesterday for the first time!?!?
Yes, I did it. I rolled over.
My Mommy was so excited she almost cried.

I did it once in the afternoon and my big sister Jade saw me. Mommy was in the Funky Kitchen cleaning up. She was so upset she missed it. So lastnight when Mommy was playing with me on the floor I decided I needed to show her I how I roll over.

There isn't a day that goes by that my Mommy doesn't tell me how much she loves me.
I am her favorite little boy she says! I am glad she still loves me even though I still wake up at night.
I am 5.5 months old and I just need to wake up and eat.
Mommy feeds me baby food now 2 times day because I do not like cereal.
It won't be long and I think she will need to feed me more.

Well I need to go. Time to play!

No comments: