Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do ya?

Do you ever just kind of, just sorta, just maybe alittle bit wanna do something?

Are you holding back because you are afriad you would fail at it?

Some people tell you to go for it but why? Is it because they want to see you fail at it or because they want to make sure its not them doing it?

Do you maybe just kind of, just sorta, just maybe alittle bit wanna do it so that you can feel like you are "somebody" more than just who you are?

Than other times you are thinking oh what would that one group of people think though if I did do it?

Would they laugh at me?

Would I even get the votes?

Oh what to do. My hubby said "no" but maybe just maybe he doesn't see it from where I stand.

Oh maybe someday I will go into details. But for now I am just going to hold back.

I am going to fight this feeling I have and make sure that there is no reason to fail and for sure no reason for anyone to laugh at me.

3 comments:

~Dinah said...

all the time, amy, i feel like this all the time

mom4 said...

really your not going to share what it is .. we here to support you !

Nik said...

SHare..share....and yes, I fell this way most minutes of most day. Thought it was just me....