Thursday, February 11, 2010

toddler bed

Maddison is now in a toddler bed! Her crib is convertable! Nap time yesterday went really well. She also did well going to bed at night. However she did fall out of bed one time. She seemed ok though. I felt so bad for her. But she didn't even really cry. She has a hard time getting up on the bed which I was surprised because she climbs on everything else (bathroom stool and couch).


Her crib also turns into a full size headboard but I think she will have a twin bed next using the headboard that matches her pretty dresser. By then Mason will be ready to use the toddler bed. His crib is not convertable.

She's even starting to use a big girl cup more! She like to shake the cup which makes a mess!

Bare with me on spelling mistakes. I am a terrible speller and they changed some blog stuff. Some is better but I can not find the spell check.

No comments: