Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy days in the Wynn house

We have alot going on in the Wynn house! Tomorrow we take Maddison to the doctor. We decided to pick up Jade and Abby from school after lunch and have them go along. Just not sure how long the appointment will take and with it being out of town I don't want them to get home from school and we're not back yet. I have the whole day off! Oh and yes, Grandma Robin is going with us. We'll meet her half way there and she will ride then with us. She'll sit in the waiting room with other kids during Maddison's appointment. Then the girls want to take her to the mall to show her where they like to play!

Jade will celebrate her 8th birthday on Friday. So hard to believe she was just a few months shy of turning 3 when I met her. She did not like me! Its been a great few years. I think she likes me now. Well as much as any kid can like their mother!

Saturday I have daycare with 4 daycare kids! Its ok because 4 kids makes it worth my time. None of them will get here until at least 10:30am and everyone will be gone by 6:30pm! Yes, that means 8 kids counting mine! Hubby also has overtime!

We are having a young over-night guest on Saturday night! She is a cutie. Bet you want to know who it is! Well you will have to come back this weekend and find out! And if you know don't spoil it and tell everyone else!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

If your over night guest is who I think it is--I think she should stay some place that is closer to her house--she told me once that she does not like to travel far.