Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Daycare

Amy's Shining Stars Daycare
is now filling up with kids!

The calls are coming in and the kids are needing care. Some of the hours are not the greatest but they are doable. I have 5 kids enrolled now! A few of them are part-time. So I only have 2 part-time openings and possibly one full time opening! I actually had to turn a family down today when they called because they needed 2 full time spots. I have no idea where all these families are coming from and why they weren't here 2 months ago but now is better than not at all!

I do need to thank everyone who told me to stick it out and give it time. Its not always the easiest thing to hear when it comes down to the fact this is my job, my source of income. No income means no money to pay bills. Its been a rocky few months but it looks like things will be getting busy again around here.

I did extend my hours to get some of these kids but the best part about that is I am still home with my kids! I don't have to go to work in the evening and worry about hubby giving all the kids a bath or finishing the laundry and doing homework.

Today life in the Wynn house is good! Well I do have a headache though.

3 comments:

~Dinah said...

Isn't it amazing how things work out? So happy for you! Praise the Lord!

Nik said...

I agree! I do the referrals for our group and its been as dry as toast for a long time..and now bewtween my own resources (with my ame out there..like PCI site for one) and the group...I did 4 referrals yesterday....amazing...BOOM..there they all were!

Good for you!!!!

mom4 said...

it is up and down i hate that part but we are here to talk to any time