Saturday, January 30, 2010

A good deal!

I have ever mentioned how much I LOVE CLEARANCE stuff? Alot of the clothes I buy for the kids I find on clearance. They've never complained. One of my newest hot deals though was from Target. A white jewelry box. Its original price was $19.99. Yikes. I wouldn't have paid that for it. I found it on clearance for just $4.98! Of course I had to buy it.

I was sitting her the other night trying to decide how to make it more exciting. Make it cute! So this is what I came up with. Pok-a-dots from the dollar store. Yes, for only $1! Then I used some leftover ribbon. So Maddison now has her very own jewelry box! The reason she got it was because the other girls have one that they actually got from their Birth Mom. However its theirs together which might cause some problems in years to come. Oh well I will deal with that later.



So now this cute jewelry box sits in Maddison's room on her dresser.


No comments: