Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last 2 posts- Updates

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very proud of myself today! I spoke with the mother who wanted me to lower my daycare rates for her. I said NO! I told her why I charge what I charge and that I wasn't going to give up part of my rate to stay open later hours for her. Well I am glad I said no because they are going to start next week 3 days and I get my rate!! She of course wanted to know what would happen if they go to 4 days but I told her that we could talk about that then. For now I was only going to worry about now.

I am worth what I charge yesterday, today, tomorrow and everyday!

Another thing I wanted to update on is Maddison. We have decided that we are going to take her to another doctor. My mother spoke to her doctor that she sees for her allergies and he suggested that we look at taking her to a clinic about 1 hour from where we live. They have a department that specializes in children. He had different thoughts on a few things we were concerned about. He was willing to see her but said he would probably send her to a doctor there anyways. So we are skipping right to the specialty clinic and she has an appointment on Thursday, February 4th.

Of course when I told my mother the appointment was made she said she would maybe meet us there. Maybe she'll buy supper afterwards!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

YEAH on sticking to your principles!!!

I hope you get answers for Maddison!