Sunday, January 10, 2010

Alot of poop and vomit!


The doctor tells me Maddison is vomiting because she needs to poop. So we have been giving her miralax now since Thanksgiving. Oh boy does she poop! I was talking to a daycare parent and I told her if Maddison went to daycare she would have been kicked out already for the number of poopy diapers she has in a day. I mean its anywhere from 5-8 dirty diapers a day.

Anyways, I thought we were on a home stretch of things looking better for her. Maddison went 30 days without getting sick! Saturday morning at 5:30am she vomited again. Also at 6:30am. Naturally both those times she needed a bath because it was in her hair. The second time even Mom needed new pj's. Oh and she was in our bed the second time so that also meant we needed new sheets on our bed. Then again Sunday morning she vomited. This time at 4:30am and again at 5:30am. So I am not sure what to think now. I guess she is not better yet. I hope to get her in again this week to see her doctor and have another x-ray of her tummy and see if its cleared up any.

I hate to see her go through this.

1 comment:

Nik said...

This sounds miserable for all of you! I hope its resolved soon!