Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tomorrow

Once again its snowing out. I did not order this at all. My big girls and hubby have taken a trip and hit some not so good roads and even saw a few accidents. When hubby called he said it was starting to clean up some. He is taking the 2 big girls 3 hours from here to see their biological grandpa who lives in PA. Thankfully he came to MN and we did not have to get all the way to PA. Abby will be 6 in January and she has not seen her grandpa since she was 1 and Jade who will be turning 8 soon saw him when she was just 3 years old. Grandpa wanted to actually come get the girls and take them for a few days but we just did not feel comfortable with that yet and Jade said she wanted Dad to go with. They will stay in a hotel tonight and come home sometime tomorrow night. I know all 3 of them were a bit nervous about this trip but I think its very good for them to know their grandpa. They have talked with him on the phone alot and get mail from him often as well. I know they will have a lot of fun since they get to also see their aunt and 2 cousins. They do see them every few months.


Me, I am stuck at home with the little ones. I love being home with my babies. I am alittle disappointed I couldn't go with them to see their reaction though. Hubby took the camera and has my orders to get good pictures. I miss them already. I am just telling myself its only until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Nor related to the post...but you got a new background! I like it! I will leave mine a while...now that I figured it out! LOL...I need to update tho..maybe pictures of my new "Bold Sangria" walls?