Tuesday, December 29, 2009

He's on a roll

Hubby got the floor done yesterday in the new playroom. Sadly we bought the paint a year ago and it took this long to get done! Now he is trying to move all the toys down there. I had to tell him to slow down. I still need some toys upstairs too.

We used a special flooring paint and added some color to it with some flooring sprinkles!
We have never had any water in this room but its still a basement and there is still a small chance of it happening. So I am happy with a painted floor for now.
We will be adding an area rug in the room.

I still can not believe how much more inviting the room feels with the little work we have done to it. Its amazing what a little paint can do. The girls were super excited when we were checking out the floor last night to see if it was dry.
The big girls started running in circles and Maddison was dancing!


Oh and just to show you my cute little girl, Maddison!
She is wearing a cute Christmas sweatshirt I got last year on clearance.
Sadly I just found it though. So much for wearing it alot.
Oh well, it will make a great sweatshirt for my niece! It should fit her next year!




Oh and if you can't tell by the picture the floor is tan with red, brown, black and dark tan sprinkles.

No comments: