Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year

Happy New Year to all!


We are keeping busy and have alot going on in the Wynn house right now.

Hubby is working on the basement yet and its looking great.

I am trying to do laundry... I got behind around Thanksgiving time and I still am not caught up.

I am stirring up some great and very cute ideas for the girls' birthday parties. I had gotten Maddison a gift already. Original price $19.99 and I got it for $9.99. Couldn't pass up a deal. Well today I found my hubby opening it and giving it to her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We spent New Year's Eve night at home as a family. Hubby and the 2 big girls got home about 7pm from seeing their grandpa. They had a great time. He took them shopping and they went swimming at the hotel. They also visited their Great Grandpa who turned 80 years old! I am very glad they were able to see some of their family. Jade had a hard time that night once they were home. She was very sad and missed her birth mom. This used to happen alot when she saw her grandma. I think she is just old enough to understand how the puzzle fits together (that grandma is her mom's mom and grandpa is her mom's dad). I think she gets thinking about all that and it makes it hard for her.

New Year's day we had some company... my sister and her family came along with my parents. My parents took us all out for pizza and then they came to check out the new playroom. The girls also them went grocery shopping with my sister for cookie dough so they could make cookies with grandma. Well if that counts as baking I don't know. They were good.

After they left I took the family to Target to get some diapers and then to Kohl's. Hubby has been needing new tennis shoes for awhile now. I had an extra daycare child last week because there was no school so I told him I would buy him new shoes. I know I am such a sweet Wife! Well I am sorry but next time I am giving him some cash and telling him to go alone. We were at Kohl's for ONE HOUR. How long should it take one person to pick out a pair of shoes. It didn't take me that long to get my last pair of shoes. Maddison screamed the whole time we were there. It was like a happy excited scream if we kept her moving. If we stopped the cart it was a crying God save me scream. I am not sure which one was worse. On a good not though I got Abby a winter coat for next year for $15. Now are you ready for the original price? $50.00. I am a clearance shopper! I also got Mason 3 shirts and a pair of jeans for $12.50. Original price for all that would have been $40.00! What a deal. Still don't make up for the hour it took hubby to find shoes. But what do ya do?

Sorry no pictures today. Of course we are again having battery issues.
----------------------------------------------

Goals for 2010

Not to worry about the simple things (like if the girls pick out matching clothes...who cares as long as they are happy and dressed).

Pay off our adoption loan (No we never got the papers yet and that's a whole other story)!

Enjoy each day with my children, even the days they don't listen to me and the days that are full of dirty diapers.

Buy a new camera so I can cherish all the special moments with my children!

Get caught up on laundry!

Continue to eat less and exercise. Scale is down 5 pounds since my doctor told me to diet! So maybe by 2030 I will be where I should be!

Continue to do my knee exercises so I can avoid physical therapy (I had my last appt. last week).

Oh and of course make more money and spend less!!

Pictures will come soon!

All of us in the Wynn house want to wish everyone a WONDERFUL 2010!

No comments: