Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Already!!

We celebrated Christmas today with my parents and siblings. Both my brothers are unble to make it Christmas Eve like we normaly have celebrated. So today we went to my sisters house and had lunch and presents. My grandparents also joined us since my brother Ted is home from Wyoming (yes, he's home again. I see him more now then when we lived in the same state) and will have to leave Dec. 24. We usually go to my grandparent's on Christmas day. So we invited them so they could celebrate with Ted also. We had a great lunch. My sister is a good cook.
My brothers gave the girls a peddle tractor. It is an M.
My dad and brothers have their own M tractor!

Mason slept most of the time while we opened presents!


Maddison got a puppy! Its not real but it does bark.

This is Mason sitting on his Christmas present from my parents. For the kid's first Christmas they get a larger gift that they will have as a keepsake. Mason got a tool box! He can use it now to store special things in it until he is ready for tools. There is a story behind this. Maddison got a cedar chest from the Amish for her 1st Christmas last year. This year Faith, my niece got one. My parents felt the cedar chest was more of a girly thing. So they went to the Amish and my dad told them about the tool box/ chest my grandpa had (his dad). Its of course not identical but its similar in many ways. My dad was very happy with the turn out. Mason will get lots of use out if it once we actually get it home. We had no room in the van with all the kids and the other presents. The gentleman who made it said its the first one he made like this but plans to make more.




One of the gifts Maddison got was a wooden swing for her baby dolls.
The big girls got an easy bake oven which I wasn't going to get them. Even though they wanted one. Somehow grandma found out and got it for them. I guess that is what grandma's are for.
Grandpa Roger got a new ford truck for his Christmas present from Grandma Robin! So we got him some jumper cables. They are also in the process of getting a new bathroom in their house we got grandma some new bath towels. There was a ton of presents and I think we got enough to cancel the rest of our presents but the girls did not agree.

Merry Christmas from the Wynn house!













No comments: