Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the dollar ride

What a busy week. I am thinking of all the little things that need to be done and how I am going to find time.

We have the girls' Christmas program tonight for school. They have the program at another location because of the size of the gym school. They wanted to walk the children over there today to practise. Its about a mile walk and they would have to cross Highway 210. A main road in this town and a busy one. Well now that a few of us made comments to the principle (yes, I was one of them) they are going to be bussed. FOR $1. Each child who wants to ride the bus had to pay a $1. You don't pay you don't ride. I guess that's part of going to a private school. You pay for every little thing possible.

Hubby has to go shopping yet for presents for his oldest son since we have Christmas with his on Christmas Eve Morning. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

Oh I think I am just a bit crabby today so I will end my post here. Probably for the best!

No comments: