Sunday, December 20, 2009

Long Drive


Yesterday we traveled to my Uncle/ godfather's house. One of my cousins just turned 16 this last week and one my other cousin (they are brother and sister) graduated from College. So we took a drive to their house to help them celebrate. Its been a long time since I have been there. It was a couple hour drive. One of the neat things was I got to show Jade the church I was baptized at and also made my 1st communion at. Jade is working on her 1st communion preparation now so she thought that was neat. She was also baptised when she was 6 so she remembers it well. I then got to show everyone the house I lived in when I was a baby. Only Jade found it interesting. That I lived in a brown house from the day I came home from the hospital until I was in 3rd grade and my grandparents lived next door in a green house. My uncle then lived next to my grandparents. Only my Uncle is still there. It was a long drive and ended with a long night. We got home around 8:45pm but Maddison slept most of the way home so she insisted on a bath when we got home. She really wanted to take one at the party but I didn't think that would have been right to start giving my child a bath during a party. Even if it was my uncle's house. So anyways, Maddison was up until 11pm! It was also nice we were able to attend the party because my aunt/godmother was there and she hadn't met Maddison or Mason yet.

No comments: