Friday, November 6, 2009

Yippie its Friday! Not alot to talk about though.

Mason went in yesterday for his 2 month check up. Before we left Grandma Robin predicted his weight to be 12 pounds 4 ounces. She was right on! I was guessing 13 pounds. Grandma was right! Mason is growing great. He was 23 inches long. It was noticed that he tilts his head to one side. Nothing serious at this point but the doctor did show me an exercise to do with him. We had an exercise we were doing with his foot and that worked great. His foot is fine now! He did get his first set of shots and wow did he get mad. He cried more than Maddison did when she got her first set. Lastnight he fell asleep about an hour and half earlier than normal so I figured I would lay on the couch and sleep there because he'd wake up as soon as I got to sleep in my bed. Well the little stinker slept and slept and slept. I however woke up twice. I think I was so worried about him waking up right as I fell asleep that I had it set in my head I had to wake up in the night. So he slept from 9:15-4:30am! I fed him a bottle when he woke up and we went back to bed for another hour before we had to get up for the day.

Yesterday late afternoon we were supposed to have a conference with the girls' teachers. Abby's was first and it went really well. The teacher comment how great it is to have Abby in her classroom and said she definitely has a personality. The teacher agreed with me to that when Abby is done with something she is done. There's no talking her into things. Over all she is doing great. She tells the teacher all about my daycare and the things we do!

Then we went to meet with Jade's teacher. NOBODY was there but another couple waiting for her. Finally someone came around the corner from another room and said she went home sick. So we did not get to meet with Jade's teacher. I got an email this morning (yes alittle late if ya ask me) that she would be there for just a few hours today IF she was feeling better. However it did not work for me to go meet with her.

We have some busy weekends ahead of us! Tomorrow I am taking the kids to get their picture taken. I always thought it was hard to pick what the girls were going to wear but now I have to also have them match with Mason. I don't think Mason will be wearing pink anytime soon. Let's hope they all smile and do a good job!

Next Saturday my mom is coming to town so her and I can go to a craft fair at the local High School. We will also go to an open house that will have Avon, pampered chef and a few other things displayed.

The following Saturday after that which is I think the 21st my mom is watching the 4 kids while Hubby and I do some Christmas shopping! Well, that's if I still let her. She got Jade and Abby something for Christmas we really didn't think we wanted them to have.

Well, looks like nap time is about over so I best get back to work!

No comments: