Monday, November 9, 2009

The good, the bad and the blah

Today is of course Monday again. I feel blah. I slept ok lastnight but of course I slept on the couch again. This couch stuff is getting old. My plan is to make Mason sleep in his crib very soon. During the week of Thanksgiving I should have a few days I can get a nap in (yeah maybe) so I am planning to make him sleep in his crib even if he is up alot in the night or cries alot. I won't have to worry about being up early for daycare kids. That is the plan. I want to sleep in my bed again. I do not feel comfortable having him sleep in his baby seat in the living room while I sleep in the bedroom. Yes, we have tried the baby seat in the bedroom and it did not work. He loves the living room!

The bad thing going on today is that I was so worked up about Maddison getting her ear's done. Well she did and now one earring fell out in the night. Jade tried holding her hands this morning while I tried putting the earring back in. No luck. It wouldn't just go in and then it started bleeding. She of course was screaming at me the whole time. I feel so bad. Its all because I wanted her to have earrings.

I am supposed to go to the doctor today at 3pm about my legs. A follow up I guess. Then at 4pm I am supposed to go to physical therapy. Then at 7pm I have a meeting. I might try to reschedule PT so I am not gone as much today.

I finally have a 3rd daycare child. Another girl. Not sure where all the boys are. She is 2 years old but thankfully she is potty trained. So now I have the following- 2 yr old, 2 yr. old, 19 month old (Maddison), 13 month old, and also 2 month old (Mason). Oh and every other week for a whopping 3 hours I have a 2 year old boy here. The child who started today will only be roughly 3 days a week. Hours are nothing to really get excited about. Today it is 6:30-3:30 and then Thursday its 9:30-7pm. Don't really like going past 5:30 but I badly need some income so I am going to tough it out for awhile.

Oh but the best yet- we went to the mall yesterday (well not in our town but another town). I got the best Christmas gifts ever. I do apologize that I can't tell you want it is but the wonderful women who they are for read my blog! I was so excited to find such a hot deal! But how do I make sure I give them as gifts now and don't keep them for myself? I love finding great deals. So we got Jade and Abby's teachers gifts done and part of 2 other gifts! I also snuck something in the cart for Maddison at Toys R Us! Also when you draw names and are supposed to stick to a $10 gift how do you not want to splurg? I found the greatest thing that someone would have loved but it was $20. We are supposed to spend $10. I love buying things for other people. I could have also boughten 20 things for my sister but some how my siblings decided we are just buying for the kids. So I am not supposed to buy my sister a gift. Her birthday is in Decemeber but I was told along time ago we needed to cut that out too. WHAT FOR? I don't like this. Maybe I will just buy her something anyways!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

lol about having all girls--I have ALL BOYS!!! except for my own 2 girls the DC is all boys!