Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sunday

Sunday was my Hubby's birthday.
It was also my grandmother's birthday as well.

We started our afternoon by taking a trip to Wal-Mart.
Here is Maddison before her big moment. Notice how she is smiling.

Maddison sitting on dad's lap getting ready for her moment!


Maddison after getting her ears periced!
Notice she is not smiling.



After the trip to Wal-Mart we met some family for supper.
There was about 17 of us and 2 babies!
Grandpa is teaching Maddison to do pull tabs.
She is covered in chocolate!

Grandma Robin cuddling with sleeping baby Mason.


Oh and yes Teddy was there too! He has been home from Wyoming for a few days because he had to use some vacation days by the end of the year or he would loose them. He gets alot of vacation for just starting this job! I think he came home to show off his new ford truck!


Oh and one of the best things about Sunday is I got to see one of my favorite Aunts
I haven't seen in a long time.









1 comment:

growing old together said...

It was a shock to see my pic on your blog. Didn't even know you took a pic.

Looks pretty good I should have been a star. LOL