Monday, November 9, 2009

Sometimes we get all worked up about the small stuff. Like the fact my doctor told me I needed to buy new shoes. We forget that someone else is worried about the big stuff. The big stuff that really matters. If you have a minute or even a second please go to www.mycharmingkids.net

Some time ago I came across this blog. I have never met this women, mother, friend to others but I know from reading her blog that she is one tough cookie. Her little guy is very sick and instead if me sitting here worrying about buying new shoes I'm going to be thankful I don't have bigger things to worry about.

I am going to pray for this little guy. I am going to pray that there is a day he rides his bike down his drive way with his big brothers and his sister. So if you have just one minute please do the same.

Reading that this little guy is sick brings tears to my eyes. Its not because I know her but because I know what a blessing it is to have children and I am and will be forever greatful for mine. I can not imagine what she is going through.

No comments: