Friday, November 20, 2009

Picture Frames

So awhile back I purchased 3 silver picture frames and hung them in my living room to display pictures of Jade, Maddison and Abbygail.

Now we have Mason. I would like another silver frame to match. I started looking for a frame while I was pregnant. I have looked at all the places I shop at. The frame I purchased must have been discontinued. I am alittle bumbed out.

Now the issue is do I replace all three frames and buy 4 new ones? Do I hang 2 different frames up so I only need to purchase 2 frames? Maybe I should have 4 different ones?

I looked last night at Target and wow I wasn't liking their frames. Maybe Santa will bring me new frames.

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

i have the same problem right now...trying to add a 3rd photo frame for Marah and I think I have to buy 3 new ones so they all match.