Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm going to keep this rather short and sweet. Later this weekend I will try and add some pictures.

Hubby and I went on a date for lunch today! Wow, was it rather odd not to have to share my food with Maddison. It was also very quiet. We took the time to also get some Christmas shopping done. I still hope to go in a few weeks to get Hubby something. We also just have one thing to get Abby. I was getting tired and didn't want to stop at Fleet Farm. She saw something there she wants. So Hubby will go get it another time. We went to 5 places today! Ok 6 if you count Country Kitchen. We have only eaten at CK one time sine we've been together but somehow they new it was Hubby's birthday November 1st. They send him a coupon for a free meal. So we saved $8 at lunch today! I could have boughten so much more for kids. Not that they need anything though. Mason was bit harder to shop for being he is so little but we did end up finding some things he will love when he can actually start playing!

Grandma Robin and Aunt Molly came and watched the kids for us! They are great babysitters. I think they forgot to leave me a bill though. They even made some Christmas cookies while were gone and the girls helped frost them.

I got an exercise ball today! I am actually sitting on it as I type. I use one at physical therapy and hopefully I can get myself into a routine to use it alot. However the girls or I should say Abby and Maddison have already been fighting over it.

Tomorrow my Hubby has some of his fish tank buddies come over to help him. He has to take water out of the tank and put it big tubs and also take the fish and things out. Then they need to drill 3 new holes in the back of the tank for the plumbing. It sounds like a mess doesn't it? I am leaving. The kids and I are going to go visiting tomorrow. Probably Grandma Robin and Grandpa Roger.

Well just so you know I am a bit jealous at the moment of my little brother. He is going to visit my brother Ted in Wyoming. He is actually probably there already! My brother Matt who is the youngest in our family had a job interview between home (mom and dad's house) and Wyoming. So he figured it was a good time to go visit Ted and see where he lives. I will make it there some day.

So I am getting something new. Its not often I buy myself things. However my hubby did buy me something this week. He bought me a dishwasher! He hates doing dishes and rarely ever does. He said I work too hard and deserved something. I tried to tell him a maid would do but he came home with a dishwasher. Its almost in and ready to use. Its been a long process since we had to take and cut out one of our cupboards. Man, these cupboards we have are strong and well built. They will hopefully be replaced along with new counter tops someday (not this Spring but hoping next Spring) because the dishwasher sticks out about 2 inches.

So that was maybe longer than I thought it was going to be. Hmm, maybe I can use this exercise ball longer than I thought!

1 comment:

Nik said...

Sitting on the ball is great for your core..forces you to work on those inner core muscles to balance! If I had a regular height desk I would for sure have one! They have them in one of the Child Dev classrooms at my college!