Thursday, November 26, 2009

I AM THANKFUL...

...for my 25 pound little Maddison. She is a joy everyday. Even during one of her temper tantrums! She is learning so many new things. I am thankful for her even if she calls me Amy more than Mom. She runs this household proud!


...for my little guy, Mason! He brings some blue into the house. He has the biggest smiles in the morning and fusses in the evening. He'll forever be my little boy and probably forever my youngest.



...for my Jade and Abbygail. My tv watching and uniform wearing girls.
Jade is a helper and a noisy little thing. She loves school and loves being busy.
Abbygail is a stubborn little thing who can't keep her room clean but we love her anyways. She loves cooking, bugs and stuffed animals.
Jade is thankful for everyone this year and for God.
Abbygail is thankful for butterfly nets.

... for stain remover! Who wouldn't be? We use alot of this.



...for my little niece, Faith. She has grown so much already and is a joy to have in the family. Her chubby checks are the cutest! She brings joy to my sister and for that I am thankful.


...for my goofy Husband, Danny. Who bought me my dishwasher. Danny loves fish tanks and his family. He hates anything to do with dishes.

No comments: