Monday, October 19, 2009

God Bless Little Mason Danny


Mason on his special day.


I wanted to make his cake but I ended up buying one instead. However I wasn't overly impressed with it.





Mason with his parents and grandparents


Mason and his Great- Grandparents
This is my Grandpa Harvey.
My brother has given Mason the nickname
Little Harvey.

The Wynn family!

Mason with his parents and Godparents


Mason with is Awesome Mommy!
During the Baptism I left my mother in charge of Maddison and the camera. Well, Maddison decided it would be fun to have a dirty diaper instead and I guess it was one of those that you couldn't wait 5 minutes to change. It required attenti0n right away. So my mom got stuck changing the diaper and somehow Jade got the camera. So I didn't get any good pictures of Mason actually being baptized. She had the right idea but the camera was set on the wrong setting and they are all too dark. My dad had his camera so I am hoping to look at that soon and see what he got. There were 4 babies Baptized yesterday! We enjoyed lunch at our place afterwards and everyone really enjoyed it. My grandmother said it makes her feel way too old being invited to lunch at her grandchildren's homes. I made some pork sandwiches and they were a hit (I had gotten the recipe from a good friend)!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Why 'little Harvey'? You should go somewhere exciting so I can babysit ALL the kids!!!