Friday, October 16, 2009



First I got this picture but wanted one with a smile.


However, Mason had other ideas. He did not want to smile. He cried.


Then after picking him and cuddling with him for a few minutes, this happened.
Mason is 7 weeks today! He is getting so big. He smiles alot as long as I am not holding the camera. I love this outfit so I wanted to show it. He has another monkey one he got as a gift but that is a bigger size. He's been a stinker when it comes to sleeping at night. He hates my bedroom. So Mason and I have moved to the living room. He hates his porta-crib also. It looks just like a crib but is a bit smaller and folds up. Alittle different than a pack-n-play. I moved that also to the living room but he hates that as much as my room. I hate the couch! He is sleeping better though. He will sleep about 4 hours straight. So we are getting somewhere. I am hoping with alittle more time he will grow to like the crib and then I can move it to my room and he can grow to like my room.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us and a much busier week ahead. Too much going on.
The big girls will have a visit from their grandmother (biological grandma) and aunt. I am taking the two little ones to the park tomorrow for a pumpkin festival. If its too cold we'll have to skip it. I wanted to take all the kids but with the girls' grandmother coming they will spend the day with her at the hotel going swimming.

On Sunday we are going to have Mason's Baptism. His outfit is size 0-3 months. He has grown so much I am worried its going to be a bit small on him. We'll have a few family members over after church for lunch and cake! I am making a yummy pork sandwich recipe I got from a friend.

Next week we have school pictures, Jade has church Wednesday night, Girl Scouts, and Jade has a field trip on Friday. I also start a new daycare girl! I am really hoping this works out.
I best get cleaning while the kids are sleeping.

No comments: