Sunday, August 9, 2009

Water Pipe

Today when I was in the bathroom washing my hands I heard Jade say to her dad

"Did mom's water pipe break yet"?

I am assuming she has heard too much pregnancy talk lately with my sister having her baby and us expecting ours soon. I had to laugh though.

But no my water pipe has not broken yet. Its not even close!

On another note we went and saw my sister's baby. My brother-in-law yelled at me that I wasn't at home resting when he saw how swollen my legs and ankles are. Oh well, I wanted to see the baby! She is so cute. She was much more awake this time when I saw her and she was sucking on her nuk! Its a great thing to see a preemie taking a nuk! My sister said they are getting close to trying to bottle feed her. It had been 2 weeks since I saw her and I could tell she has grown alittle. She is 4 pounds 13 oz. today!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

LOL about the water pipe. TOO FUNNY!