Saturday, August 8, 2009

Quiet house

All is quiet in the Wynn house except Momma Wynn who can't sleep.

I think if I needed to go shopping at Wal-Mart I would go now but its midnight and I don't need anything.

I got up this morning at 6:15 so I could make it in time to pick up my mom and sister and head to my sister's baby shower. So I should be tired. It was a long day.

I spent the afternoon with my mom and we went to a tractor pull! Well we went because my little brother Matt was in it and so was a friend of his. My brother got 3rd place! However they only give trophies out to 1st and 2nd. He did good though. His friend used his tractor and pulled in a different group and got 2nd place! It was the friend's first time pulling.

I had a lady today ask me if I still worked at the bank! Last time I checked I've never worked at a bank! My sister does though. I know we look alike but I would think people could at least tell us apart.

Its peaceful when the house is all quiet. The only problem is I need to get some sleep. I have to get up when the girls do. I doubt they will sleep in.

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

Hope you got some rest!