Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday, July 5th

We had a busy 4th of July but felt one more day of fun was needed. After doing some searching on-line for family fun we decided to go to a Family Fun Park. We had the girls get their suits in a bag. Hubby wanted to do fast food for lunch but there was no way I wanted to eat McDonald's. I talked him into doing a picnic! We got to the park and had our picnic lunch first.


After we all ate we headed into the park. There was alot of people. I am sure it didn't help being a Sunday and the day after the 4th! When we entered the park we each got a wrist band. I assumed it was routine for them to hand these out as a way to check each person into the park. We looked around to see what was all there and what the girls wanted to do. They had bumper boats, go-carts, huge water slide and mini golf. The main reason we went is because we thought the girls would love the huge outdoor water slide. Abby had a meltdown right away and started crying that she didn't want to go on the slide. She decided to do the jumping thing and the bumper boats. Jade wanted to do the water slide. So we headed to get tickets. Hubby waited in line 10 min. to find out since we had the wrist bands everything was FREE! Now since when are things like this FREE? Nothing is ever FREE! Well, Jade went down the slide about 3 times and complained she was drowning. So that ended the water slide. Abby played in the jumping thing for 3 minutes. Yes, only 3 minutes and she was done. They both did the bumper boats and were then ready to go. It was very hot out and I was more than glad to leave but I felt bad they didn't enjoy the park more. Thankfully we didn't have to pay an entrance fee. They neither one wanted to do the little kids go-carts.
Jade

Abby

After we left the park Hubby decided to take us to the near by Mall. They had a great area for the kids to play. Of course the girls had more fun there. Was nice that Maddison could enjoy playing at the mall as well. After we spent some time at the mall playing and Hubby walked around to a few stores. He then decided since we hadn't spent any money at the Park he would take us for an early supper to TGI Fridays. We then headed home!

I was actually so tired yesterday that I didn't even shop at the mall! And I love to shop! I just watched the kids play. I had slept about 45 minutes on the way there and another 45 minutes on the way home! I think I was just worn out from all the cleaning I did on Friday and since it was so hot out.





No comments: